If You do not wish to bind Yourself to these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use this Site or access any materials from this Site. Any use of such web pages constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the Terms. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
When you visit or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Our rights to use your content Any content you submit to The Site, including but not limited to text, graphic, audio and video (“the Material”) must at the time of submission be yours to do with as you wish.
By providing the Material to Reporti through a Site you are declaring:
a) you have the right to make the Material available to Reporti;
b) you grant Reporti a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright, moral and publicity rights with respect to the Material worldwide and/or to incorporate the Material in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in the Material (including without limitation the right to exploit the Material);
c) you have obtained any required clearances in relation to the Material (including without limitation any required consents/releases of persons appearing in the Material);
d) the Material does not infringe any law and is not defamatory in any way, shape or form; If you do not want to grant to Reporti the rights set out above, do not submit the Material.
You indemnify Reporti against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Reporti as a result of your breach of the above declaration
All content provided on this site is owned by or licensed to Report protected by Australia and international copyright laws. Reporti and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Reporti Content. The Reporti Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Reporti and the owner,
Reporti logo are trademarks of Reporti and its affiliated companies
Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
You agree that Reporti will not be liable for your reliance on any information on the Site (even if negligently provided). You also agree that Reporit will not be liable for any damages (direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive) resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Site.
You agree that if we are held responsible for any damage or loss, Reporti’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort – including but not limited to negligence – or otherwise) will not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site. You use the Site at your own risk.
The Site may not always be available, for example, during maintenance or repair. Reporti endeavours to make sure that the content in the Site is correct, but it is provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranties of any kind (either express or implied).
License and Site Access
Reporti grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, subject to the Terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Reporti.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of Reporti and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of Reporti. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Reporti ‘ name or Marks without the express written consent of Reporti. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Reporti.
This Site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. These links do not imply endorsement by Reporti of the products or services offered by such third party Internet sites. Reporti does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and Reporti expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third party sites, which are provided for Your convenience on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied. You hereby waive any and all claims against Reporti regarding the inclusion of links to third party Internet sites or the use thereof.
Your privacy is really important to us.
We may collect a range of personal, technical and general information, including:
• information you have provided to us, including on our Sites or when you have entered a competition;
• information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you;
• records of any interactions you have on our site, or communications you may have with us (including any information, uploads and comments you make about the shows, channels, programmes, advertisements and services you use);
• details of when you visit, where you are and what you look at;
• computer information like your IP address, operating system and browser type.
• Information from cookies. How will we use your information? In addition to using your information to provide you with content, products, services, tailored and personalised recommendations, and general account management, and the management of traffic across our network of Sites, we may also use your information in the following ways:
• for market research;
• to enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements (under the Privacy Act or otherwise); to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes;
User Content and Conduct
You may be given the opportunity to register via an online registration form to create a user account (“Your Account”) that may allow you to receive information from Reporti and/or to participate in certain features on the Site such as certain Interactive Areas.
You agree to maintain and promptly update your registration information on the Site so that it remains current, complete and accurate.
During the registration process, you may be required to choose a password and/or user name. You acknowledge and agree that Reporti may rely on this password or user name to identify you.
You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk
By submitting any User Content or participating in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
· violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
· you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate.
· contains blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, racially or ethnically offensive content, hate speech, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
· contains or advocates pornography or sexually explicit content, pedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene or lewd.
· violates any law or advocates or provides instruction on dangerous, illegal, or predatory acts, or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
· advocates violent behavior.
· poses a reasonable threat to personal or public safety.
· contains violent images of killing or physical abuse that appear to have been captured solely, or principally, for exploitive, prurient, or gratuitous purposes.
· is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any User Content is not protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights or any other harm resulting from such a submission. Any person determined by Reporti , in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on the Site.
· You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Site, use the Site, or access to the Site.
· You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your User Content receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web “robots” and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
· You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more User Content than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
Disclaimer: While the Reporti makes every attempt to validate user submitted content, we publish such content in good faith and users should view the material in this light.